Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's the Little Things.

If I told you that my main floor remodel wasn't making me a little crazy, it would be a lie. And when you add a sleepless night - it's a double whammy of a day. When I'm having one of these days, I full on expect that you are too. I look for nothing extra.
Yesterday, at the grocery store, the monthly magazine stacker was hard at work. He's got 2 pallets stacked 5 high and 4 deep with grey totes packed with all the latest and greatest reads for the Month of December. I asked if the new Vogue was somewhere in there. He said, "Yes, Somewhere..." I just lumped that in with the rest of my day and was moving on, but he said..."Hold up. Let me see if I can find it."
4 Totes later...He Did.


He could have let me walk away. But he didn't. Random acts of kindness are still alive. I was so appreciative.
Little things matter. Period.
Sidebar: And now I feel extra confident in last week's super sparkling purchases. Thank you December Vogue, and Mr. Magazine Tote guy.


Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {EP Blog}{Daphne's Blog}{Join EP Project 52}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment