Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week 48, Our Favorites!

"Twinkle, Twinkle" was indeed a fun theme this week for MCP Actions' Project 52. It was fun to see our photographers around the globe in the holiday spirit. This is indeed my favorite time of year. Usually, my home is decked out in Christmas Spirit both inside and out, but this year is still stuck in the protective plastics and endless boxes associated with an amazing Main Floor remodel. We're getting closer...and I'm hoping to have my hidden stashes of unwrapped gifts packaged and under the tree by next week. Finger's crossed.

Now on to our top ten, as always, in no particular Order. The artist & artist links are listed directly below the photograph. If you enjoy their work, leave them a comment, join them on facebook - send them some Love. Photography can be a challenge, and your words could be just pat on the back that photographer needs to keep learning and growing. So go ahead, pat away. It feels good.
Ready. Set. Here we go...


ONE (Love the bokeh & the santa. He's so crispy!)
48/52 Twinkle - MCP Project 52

48/52 Twinkle - MCP Project 52 By Sheryl Salisbury

websitetwitterfacebook

TWO (Great Bokeh & I love your elf story. Classic)
Week 48 - Arnold the Elf

Week 48 - Arnold the Elf By jenfosterphoto

THREE (Great Texture & great reflection!)
MCP 52.48 TWINKLE

MCP 52.48 TWINKLE By krs2000

FOUR (Beautiful Tone & I love Pottery Barn too!)
48/52 Twinkle, twinkle

48/52 Twinkle, twinkle By lhabig

FIVE (Wonderful selective focus and I'm in love with this Bokeh, so colorful)
Twinkle, Twinkle... week 48/52

Twinkle, Twinkle... week 48/52 By newbiegirl77

SIX (Love Love Love the star filter. Great tree. Can't wait to put up mine!)
48/52 MCP Project 52 - Twinkle, Twinkle

48/52 MCP Project 52 - Twinkle, Twinkle

www.myphotographiceyebyirela.blogspot.com
www.myphotographiceyebyirela.com

SEVEN (Love your perspective & the tone)
Week 48 Twinkle Twinkle

Week 48 Twinkle Twinkle By DigiColor Creations www.facebook.com/DigiColorCreations

EIGHT (Pink! Pink! Pink! So well processed.)
Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle By Karen Gibas

NINE (Black & White. A wonderful idea & a total stand out this week)
twinkle twinkle

twinkle twinkle By magova

TEN (Wow. You've told me about this 16 pt star filter. I've never seen one. It's super fab!)
Twinkle Twinkle Star Upon a Tree

Twinkle Twinkle Star Upon a Tree By Joyful Reflections www.facebook.com/Joyfulreflectionsphotography www.joyfulreflectionsphotography.com

And now, on to the Ellenburg Photography photograph of the week. Ever since my birthday last Saturday, I've been down with a cold. It's been the pits, but I did manage to sneak out and take this shot, while heavily medicated on a variety of cough syrups. It is a shot of the holiday street lights in downtown Mobile, Alabama. I'm on the mend, almost better today...and it's a good thing, it's Mr. Ellenburg's Birthday. Just in time, I was tired of being his "older" Woman.
48/52 Like a Diamond in the Sky

48/52 Like a Diamond in the Sky By Ellenburg Photography

Week 49's theme is "Traditions" This will be a fun week to explore our group, both local traditions and family traditions. This week is a big week for traditions in my family. We start the week with Michael's Birthday, the holiday Christmas parade for my tiny town and we're taking our Holiday family portraits. Wow. What shall I choose? I can't wait to see what kind of great things you guys come up with this week.

As 2012 approaches, so does the birth of Ellenburg Photography's Project 52! (I am super excited!)
New EP Project 52 Logo
My project 52 will focus on the education and encouragement of photography skills at any level. There is plenty to learn, and I'm happy to share my knowledge with you and happy to learn from you too. I hope you'll consider being a part of what is sure to be a fun group! We are currently 35 members strong! Visit Ellenburg Photography Project 52 to join today.
Wishing you a wonderful week filled family, fun and Photography. And happy memories as you recreate your warm family Traditions for us this week.
xoxo, Daphne

Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {EP Blog}{Daphne's Blog}{Join EP Project 52}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ellenburg Photography for featuring my pic this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature. Love your picks this week! Happy Birthday to you and your husband! I too am an Archer . . . it's the BIG one for me this year. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both VERY welcome! And thanks for the birthday wishes. We Archers are a fun bunch. I'll tell you being married to one is a non-stop adventure!

    ReplyDelete