Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quick Peek - Ellenburg Family Photo

The Holiday Family Photo. It's a tradition for my family and probably yours too...and I find that as a Photographer, I take mine either really early (Octoberish) or really late (Yesterday). I'm happy to report that no one cried this year and I only had a few minor threats to get the shots I wanted.
If you really want to spice up your holiday family photos, include the family pets and bring a wacky hat.
Enjoy just a peek of yesterday's family togetherness...
This is the family photo that I want to send out every year. THIS IS WHO WE REALLY ARE. I love this photo.

fb ep 11-12-17 Ellenburg Family-10aaaa
Yes, I do have a scarf on a cat. This is my daughter's best friend, Spooky.
fb 11-12-17 Ellenburg Family-1a
I'm in LOVE with this hat - and the guy behind me.
fb 11-12-17 Ellenburg Family-2
More of our family wackiness is coming soon...Stay Tuned.

Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {EP Blog}{Daphne's Blog}{Join EP Project 52}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment