Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

50/52 Mr. Crab

I really struggled with my "Festive Colours" theme this week for project 52. We've never really done something so similar two weeks in a row. I was festive coloring out last week. This week, I've been in a black and white mood as I rock out my New Orleans shots. But back to Mr. Crab...Mr. Crab is a festive color that can be seen year round in Tasty New Orleans. The bold colors and tasty smells are only two of my favorite things about exciting New Orleans.
50/52 Mr. Crab - The Festive Colours of New Orleans
So what else do I like about New Orleans....ah, stay tuned.
XOXO, Daphne


Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {EP Blog}{Daphne's Blog}{Join EP Project 52}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment