Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, October 29, 2011

43/52 Love Shadows

This morning I got ready to start picking my week 43 favorites and realized I hadn't blogged about my shot this week.
43/52 Love Shadows

At the reception for this wedding I had a shot of some amazing shadows from a chandelier - and was full committed to shining it up and submitting it. But...as it turns out, I was editing this shot {that I'm in love with, you know, that one amazing shot from the wedding that you know your Bride and Groom with fall in love with} and I said, I've got too much shadow on my groom's face and then it hit me, SHADOW. So, there you have it :-)
This photo is almost right out of the box. I raised the orange a bit, desaturated the dress and brightened up my grooms face. Easy Breezy, Beautiful Moment.

Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {EP Blog}{Daphne's Blog}{Join EP Project 52}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment