Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

36/52 Thirst for Knowledge

This week, I had big plans for books and apples and small boys and girls...but my house is in a full fledged remodel. I can't even find most of my books. I did find a couple of Harry Potters and one Sookie Stackhouse, both seemed inappropriate....so Apple in the kitchen sink was born. I love freezing water at high shutter speeds. It's a bit addicting. Enjoy my apple.

36/52 Thirst for Knowledge

And, Yes, I did indeed eat this apple afterwards. Yum.


Visit Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {Blog}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment