Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Visual Resolution...

I'm a visual person. I'm the one always sending text pictures instead of messages. So this year instead of making a list that I'll pile bunch of junk on top of...I took photographs of my goals. I think it will be harder to hide from these. {Especially when I print them}

Twenty Twelve, here's what I've got for you...

Eat Healthy ~ Making good choices about what I eat and try to be consistent with my fitness pal {my new year obsession on the ipad}

fb 12-01-05 From the Attic-1

Shape up ~ Being Healthy or unhealthy is a choice. I'd like to live forever {with amazing triceps.}

1/52 "Iron"

Slow Down ~ My life is moving at warp speed. I refuse to buy one more movie until I watch all these purchased unwatched movies.
fb 12-01-05 From the Attic-3

Make time for me. Whether it's mastering my new graphic pad {that thing kind of scares me} or getting to route of my OPI obsession {maybe its all those darn cool names or the new Muppet glitter line}. These are some of the mysteries I'm willing to dig into this year and solve.
fb 12-01-05 From the Attic-10

Embrace an Art Challenge. I went to Photo-Nola last year & I've got this really great portfolio project trapped in my head...I've just got to find my follow-through. It's hiding again.
fb 12-01-05 From the Attic-14

And on top of all of these great things...I've still got to maintain my title of Super Mom & Amazing Wife. It's going to be a great year. I'm taking it to the next level. Hope you've got your ducks in a row too.
XoXoXo, Daphne

Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {EP Blog}{Daphne's Blog}{Join EP Project 52}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment