Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

3/52 In a Row

When I birthed this theme, I was completely focused on my January Organization. Every January I get in this "out with the old" mood...and I thought I'd photograph some of this spirit. But, as it turns out, I haven't gotten around to that. I often forget how busy January is. I never want to back into the swing of things after such a wonderful winter break. I've still got sugar plums dancing in my head, or something like that.
My family had some great ideas for this week's theme. The boys liked this one. {But of course my little super Star Wars nerds did.}
fb 11-12-10 New Orleans-130a

I threatened to use this one from the GoDaddy.com Bowl...
3/52 In a row Two...

But after all was said and done...I drove down to the "Tracks" Thursday bright and early and shot this one.
3/52 Rolling in a Row
I love the tone. It was shot at 6:30 am. Right out of the box, it was a little darker than I'd like it. So...I processed it with Nik Software's Define 2.0, then Nik Color Efex 4.0's Detail extractor at 25%, then I added an Ivory boost from Florabella's newest collection.


So, What is EP Project-52?
I joined Project 52
We're a group for Photography Enthusiast and Professionals all teaching and learning through each other by photographing to a theme each week. We post our photos to our Flickr group each week by Thursday Midnight and start a new theme each Friday. Each Friday we spotlight 10 photographers and tell why they are featured. Our focus is on education (the how tos) and encouragement (don't be afraid to try something new). I'll bet there is something you'd like to learn. And...I'll bet there is something you can teach us. Check out the group, we're 53 strong this week! It's free to join and the friendships you'll make are priceless. Join us today!

Have a GREAT week finding your things in a row!
XoXoXo,
Daphne

Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {EP Blog}{Daphne's Blog}{Join EP Project 52}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment