Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week 32 - Our Favorites

This week's MCP Project 52 theme was "My Favorite Time of Day." It was refreshing to see that my favorite times of day are shared by many. Additionally, there were a lot of family focused favorite times of the day, and I really liked that - I love goofing around with my knuckleheads just as much as you. We really worked hard this week to prove that a favorite time of day doesn't have to be a time at all, it's a place, a moment, an event that brings you and those around you joy. Our selected photographers this week did an amazing job. Many Thanks to these guys and for their amazing inspirational photographs. If you enjoy the photograph, a link to the artist is below. Visit their work and send them some LOVE. Everyone enjoys a nice pat on the back - so go ahead, pat away. Now, on to our top ten, as always, in no particular order.

ONE
My Favorite Time of Day

My Favorite Time of Day By sstych

www.facebook.com/stychphotography


TWO

32/52 - My Favorite time of day....

32/52 - My Favorite time of day.... By Moopiecow

THREE
Movie Time

Movie Time By pixpanache

www.vivid-image.com

FOUR
My Favorite Time of Day 32/52

My Favorite Time of Day 32/52 By katypaskett

www.katypaskett.com

FIVE
Favorite Time of Day - 32/52

Favorite Time of Day - 32/52 By clwick


SIX

quietude

quietude By RM120


SEVEN

MCP 32/52 {Favorite Time of Day} - Family Time

MCP 32/52 {Favorite Time of Day} - Family Time By ib4luvnit treasuremcphersonphotography.zenfolio.com

www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Treasure-McPherson-Photography/201849063191595


EIGHT

Monkeys

Monkeys By SunnyKeri


NINE

32/52 My Favorite Time of Day - MCP Project 52

32/52 My Favorite Time of Day - MCP Project 52 By Sheryl Salisbury

websiteblogfacebook

TEN

serenity now

serenity now By Christina McGuire

www.christinamcguire.com

And now on to Ellenburg Photography's Photo of the week....Bath time. Madison is so small and my tub is so big that I'm sure she could swim a little. It's nice to slow down and enjoy a fun daily routine with my only baby girl.
32/52 Bath Time is my Favorite time of day!
32/52 Bath Time is my Favorite time of day! By Ellenburg Photography

Week 33's theme is "Slow Down & Look Back" - This can go in all kinds of direction and I can't wait to see your photos this week. Each evening before I go to bed, I enjoy seeing the great ideas you guys have come up with. It's very inspiring for me and I'm sure the rest of this group.

Many thanks to the talented photographers that share their talents here on MCP's Project 52. You inspire us to try new things, to learn and to grow our craft - BIG thanks to you! If you haven't joined Project 52's Flickr group yet, it's not too late to join and this group will happily welcome you. Visit http://www.flickr.com/groups/mcp-project52/ or http://www.MCPActions.com for more information.
Wishing you a wonderful week filled with Family, Friends, and GREAT Photography. Happy Snapping!

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home

Join us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment