Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

32/52 My favorite time of Day

When I thought about this week's theme, "My favorite time of day" - a few things came to mind...my first cup of steaming hot "Dark Magic" coffee while the house is still quiet, escaping inside book while biking on my ever faithful stationary bike, cooking dinner for my family with my family, and then there is bath-time for my baby. The babies grow up so fast...soon I won't be able to see her full beautiful face as it will be half covered by an iPod or a DSi...but for now she's just small, silly and three. Bubble baths with extra bubbles are always on the top of her list and mine too.
32/52 Bath Time is my Favorite time of day!

32/52 Bath Time is my Favorite time of day! BW

What is project 52? It's a photo a week to a themed challenge. No fancy camera required, just great imagination and commitment to face the weekly challenge. It's all hosted by flickr and is free to join. If you're up for the challenge and the fun...we have 20 more weeks of fun. Think about it. Join our group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/mcp-project52/

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home

Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment