Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, May 30, 2011

22/52 "Reflection"

I like to plot out my Project 52 project for a few days before I get out and shoot it. This week, I found some inspiration via 1991's Kodak's photo of the year book. I like to say what's old and good is still good today, besides these old books are fun to look at.
11-05-30 Reflection-09
I wasn't crazy about this John Lennon number, but I do enjoy these fine Tom Cruise aviator-like guys. This one is my favorite of the week.
22/52 Looking Cool & Staying Cool
Yes, I did manage to work that 8-pt star filter in again this week, I may have an 8 pt star kind of sickness.
Here's one I had a lot of fun shooting...

11-05-30 Reflection-06a
And the set up...
11-05-30 Reflection-07
Be sure to check back in on Saturday and see our favorites of the week for Week 22.

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment