Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

21/52 Need for Speed

I had a lot of great ideas for this weeks topic for Project 52...but I really kept it close to home and thought about things I like quick. Here's what I came up with:
This weeks feature photo: "Fast Shower" Enjoy this photo of my shower - shot with an Eight-Point Star Filter at 8000th of a second.

21/52 FAST Shower
Running a close races is my kitchen sink :-)
110525 Speed-04HDR EP
And the Lights in my kitchen, these light are NEVER fast enough for me in any room.
web 110525 Speed-01ep
Looking forward to see everyone's take on this fun theme.

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment