Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10/52 "Childhood Toys"

With two small boys (Jackson & Grant) and one big boy (Mike) there are more than enough Gi Joes to go around for any project. I call this Project 52, "Gi Joe & Spirit Fingers"
Enjoy, I know I did.
fb 030811a toys-09aa1

fb 030811a toys-05

fb 030811 toys-01
Sneaky Cobra, always lurking.
fb 030811 toys-07
A Quick Studio Pull Back.
fb 030811a toys-01

I have really been enjoying MCP's Project 52, it's been fun to really go out there and put your creative photography hat on and shoot more than the babies & brides that I love to shoot. I equally love that my family is always willing to help, I seriously had so much trouble making these guys stand up, famous last words of my husband last night, "You're posing them all wrong!" I love that guy!

Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment