Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week 26 - Our Favorites!

Week 26's theme of "Hidden Objects" really brought out the creativity in our photographers this week. We went every where this week, under beds, in the barn, and we even saw the inside of someone's freezer. You guys were looking for hidden objects everywhere! It was impressive. The only thing I didn't see, that I thought I might, was Magic. My oldest boy wanted to pull a rabbit out of a hat for me so bad. Anyway, on to the top Ten picks this week. As always, in random order with the photographers links under the photo. If you like the photo, check out the photographer's work and send them some love. Every one wants a little pat on the back! So do it. Pat away.

ONE
lawn party 2011 137

lawn party By kkullmer

TWO
26/52 Hidden Object

26/52 Hidden Object By mysuzi3

THREE
MCP 52/26 "Hidden Object"

52/26 "Hidden Object" By Elizabeth P

FOUR
Week 26 - Hidden in the Green Beans

Hidden in the Green Beans By jenfosterphoto

FIVE
Hidden Object

Hidden Object By Karen Gibas

SIX
Hidden Object

Hidden Object By My Photographic Eye by Irela

SEVEN
26/52 Hidden Object - MCP Project 52

26/52 Hidden Object By Sheryl Salisbury

EIGHT
_DSC1810

_DSC1810 By *Annabellabella*

NINE
BNE WAS HERE

BNE WAS HERE By somer_

TEN
Hidden objects 26/52

Hidden objects 26/52 By dettaowens

And now...on to Ellenburg Photography's take on this week's theme. Sidebar: This is a self portrait, due to my family being zombied out in front of the TV glued to the College World Series this week.
26/52 Ace Up my Sleeve

26/52 Ace Up my Sleeve By Ellenburg Photography

Next week's theme is "Nature's Finest" - I'm seeing loads of animals, Gardens and beautiful babies. I'm sure I'll have some surprises. Many thanks to the fine photographers that inspire us to try new things and grow this craft. For my US friends, Happy Forth of July Weekend! Wishing you a week of Family, Fun, Fireworks & Photography! Happy Snapping!

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks. I didn't realize you were featuring these when I saw your logo on a couple of my pics in the past. I am very flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks! We loved your photo! Hope we can send some new traffic your way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, just had to share that my husband had never heard of "where's waldo" and I had to explain that picture to him and what it had to do with hidden objects...

    ReplyDelete