Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

29/52 Get in Close

This week's MCP's Project 52 theme is "Get in Close." I spent my Saturday getting soaked by Mother Nature at what I called, "Double Wedding Saturday" - A great day all around, but my dieting will power broke at the second wedding. The amazing table of tasty treats by Katie's Cookies & Candies. Mmmmm, the Pralines. Confession: I ate Two. Estimated Calories combined: 360. Worth every one.
29/52 Pralines, can't get close enough
For more information about the amazing gourmet treats available by Katie's Cookies and Candies, call (251) 447-6626 or email katiescandy@yahoo.com - I'll bet they will ship them to you.


Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment