Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

HDR Train, Before and Afters

Experimenting with HDR has really left me impressed. With each new one I do, I'm so impressed with the attention to detail of the entire photo. HDR, a fabulous New Addiction!
Enjoy these before and afters.


HDR BA 020511 Train 2

HDR BA 020511 Train 1

HDR BA Green Train 1

HDR BA 020511 Van Ant

HDR BA 020511 RSA

Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hello Daphne, was just wondering if you use photomatix or PhotoShop.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam - Both, I punch it up in Photoshop then amaze myself with Photomatrix Pro, love it - Looking at the Nik HDR Efex Pro, try it?

    ReplyDelete