Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ellenburg Photography Studio Update

The studio is making great progress! I've finally got drapes on those gorgeous 15 windows! I went with a nice sheer linen - looks excellent in the room. Still needs Minor organizing on a few things. And I'm ordering some great things for the walls. Love Love Loving my new Studio. It's so perfect for me. Many thanks to my wonderful husband who always listens to me and makes my dreams a reality. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.




The colors look great right?

Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment