Join EP Project-52

EllenburgPhotography-Project52. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's my Birthday - Here's $20

Great News! It's my Birthday (well almost...it's on Thanksgiving day) and I have a present for you! Enjoy a $20 coupon when you book your session this week. Birthday Promo

Don't let the holiday's sneak up on you, like my Birthday did to me. Can't find the time to get your holiday cards done? Let Ellenburg Photography do all the work. We can come to you, photograph your team or family, and create the perfect card customized to your liking. We work hard to exceed your expectations. Contact Daphne for more information.
(251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana.


Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment